Since 2008, we have served the community from the old Manchester settlement at Lake Managua which was devastated by flooding and relocated to the Cristo Rey settlement near Tipitapa, Nicaragua.
Through financial and advisory support empower the impoverished people that were moved from the old Manchester settlement at Lake Managua to the Cristo Rey settlement near Tipitapa, and to provide like support for an educational facility located in the San Sebastián barrio of Managua that provides nutritional meals and early learning for pre-school children as well as vocational training for older girls and women.
God's Footprints in Nicaragua is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
What We've Achieved
- 75+ women graduated sewing class
- Over $450,000 in financial support
- More than 100 mission team members
- Countless volunteers and donors
- 300+ pre-school graduates
- Several thousand meals provided
- 1+ shipping containers of medical supplies delivered
- 4 houses built